May 23, 2011

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

IMG_0279

IMG_0286


IMG_0281

IMG_0282

IMG_0284

IMG_0288

I went to Obama's favorite burger spot today, Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger and added several toppings which are no additional charge at Five Guys. I selected lettuce, extra tomatoes, mayo, onions, grilled onions and grilled mushrooms. I didn't ask for pickles but they decided to put some on the burger anyway. My drink selection was a Coca-Cola Classic with ice. I wanted to try some fries but I wasn't hungry enough for a meal. The burger wasn't bad, but I wasn't into the american cheese their burgers come with. Also they didn't melt the cheese on the burger which was disappointing. Five Guys is a decent classic style burger with toppings you don't typically find at similar burger chains. I'll have to check out their fries if I go back

Five Guys Burgers and Fries Natomas - Sacramento, CA
4630 Natomas Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95835-2506
(916) 419-4109

www.fiveguys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment