December 3, 2011

Pim Pam Plats - Barcelona, España

Pim Pam PLats

Pim Pam PLats

Pim Pam PLats

Pim Pam PLats

Pim Pam PLats

Pim Pam PLats


Pim Pam Plats is a deli style take away counter that's burgers have fostered enough acclaim to warrant a second "burger only" location. We went to the original location and were thoroughly impressed. The hamburger menu was small and only offered 4 or 5 different burgers. Austin and I both ordered the Pim Pam Completa which comes with lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, special sauce, cheese, and fried egg. The rest of the burgers on the menu had some combination of all of these ingredients. Our fries came out first and they may have been the best fries I have had in my life. They had perfect crispiness and amazing meaty flavor. The burgers came without condiments on, allowing me to tailor my burger perfectly to how I like it with their excellent selection of sauces. I often do not like when my burger comes without condiments on it but that has more to do with the fact that you know you are getting very unspectacular ingredients when you squirt some French's on your burger. The burger was excellent with the meat cooked expertly, an amazing soft lightly toasted bun, and the freshest of ingredients.

The rest of the food in the case looked equally delicious and I was tempted to get something to go even though I was overly full from the burger. If I find myself in Barcelona in the sometime in the future I'm sure I will go out of my way to go here again.

Pim Pam Plats
Carrer del Rec 18,
08003 Barcelona
933 152 093

http://www.pimpamplats.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment